Friday 7 November 2014

Scamp Development (Mid Point Drafting)

This series of screenshots demonstrates my development of a scamp design. beginning with my sketched scamp, I created this design on photoshop.
I incorporated my sliding menu from a previous music app design that allows the user to set the music player to shuffle or repeat, and also allows them stop set an equaliser.
This is the scamp that the design is based off. I drew it by hand using a pen and tablet on illustrator.
 The background image is a low opacity version of the album cover we designed to use for the scamp. for the final working product, we imagined that the background would change to whatever album was playing.  The backgrounds for text were based on my previous "hanging sign" weather app design.
The fonts I used are Helvetica Neue Light, and Gobold thin light regular as they are easy to read and work with the rest of the design. They also work well together, as they share a similar style.
Finally I added the album cover and extra buttons, and this created my final design for my scamp development.

No comments:

Post a Comment