Thursday 20 November 2014

App Backgrounds (Mid Point Draft)

Here, I have experimented with various Background patterns, colours and textures to see how they change the overall feel of the app and how the interface stands out from it.


 Here I used the album cover as the background, slightly transparent over a solid grey back. In a working app, I would make the background change based on the album playing.
 here, I tried using a plain grey background, which emphasises the interface the most, but is a bit uninteresting compared to the other backgrounds.
 Here, I have used a white background with a canvas texture/pattern for the background.
The light colour works well with the blue colour of the interface, but may be a little busy.
Here, I have used a dark leather pattern background. I feel that the colour of the background is too dark compared to the colour of the user interface, and doesn't work that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment